Are You Always Broke?
If you always seem to be broke and you can’t get ahead no matter what you do, you have two choices. You can either decrease your expenses or increase your income. It’s very difficult to decrease your expenses, especially if you’re already living a meager life. If you’re living a somewhat upscale life it can still be tough to decrease expenses, because you’re accustomed to living a certain lifestyle.
In this case, increasing your income is your best option, and it’s not as difficult as you might think! Actually, increasing your income can be really easy if you know how to do it. You’ll need one of two things to get started: a skill that can be used effectively or the ability to find and pay other people to do things for you.
The easiest way for most people to make extra money is to do so online. Making money online has a very low barrier to entry, and there are very few skills you need in order to make money on the internet.
What skills do you need to make money online?
- The ability to use a computer relatively well.
- The ability to navigate the internet relatively well.
- The ability to write with decent spelling and grammar. (Doesn’t need to be perfect.)
- The ability to motivate yourself without a boss looking over your shoulder.
- The ability to manage your time well.
Tags: bankrupt, broke, increase your income, increasing your income, making money, need more money, no money, short of cash, short on cash